If you attended IBIE 2013, thank you for helping make the event an incredible success! It garnered a Gold 100 ranking from Trade Show Executive Magazine. So for 2016, we didn’t want to sit back and wait for the results—instead, we vowed to make the show even better! We listened to your feedback and added more of what you hope to see and do. This IBIE 2016 will feature even more engaging and interactive experiences for both attendees and exhibitors, along with new programs that better facilitate networking, hands-on learning and inspired ideas.
- More demos from master bakers sharing their secrets and tips
- More hands-on workshops to learn and practice new techniques
- New product categories: Cold Storage, Pizza Production, Transportation, Safety/Sanitation and Confectionery
- New presentations on the show floor—the Fresh Take Talks series offers brief, informative presentations on consumer, nutrition and industry trends by leading experts
- The first-ever All-American Tailgate Party on Opening Night—perfect for networking with colleagues and suppliers before the show gets into full swing!
- The Idea LAB—The hub for industry trends including the Innovation Spotlight Theater and an “Ask the Experts” answer bar. In addition, the new Bakers’ Dozen Café within the Idea LAB provides a great setting to enjoy a delicious lunch or snack while networking with other industry professionals.
Take a look at the entire lineup of events on the show website. IBIE 2016 is truly YOUR WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES. Onward and upward—let’s get another Gold 100 in 2016!