Thank you for your interest in the Corporate Meeting Program! For an overview of the program, please visit the Corporate Meeting Program page. Please see below for details regarding the guidelines of the program.
- Meetings and events should be scheduled outside of expo hours
- Room users must comply with all venue rules and agree to pay all charges for services
- Any fees for room resets, re-keying, food & beverage, audiovisual, or security are the renter’s responsibility
- All served food and beverage must be purchased through the exclusive service provider of the venue, Centerplate
- If using a room to decorate product, the exhibitor must protect the carpet and room features (e.g., visqueen the carpet, etc.) at the exhibitor’s expense
- AV equipment must be ordered / rented through the exclusive service provider for IBIE, Freeman, Freeman AV, LVCVA and Centerplate. The Corporate Meeting Program Manager will help you manage and connect with these service providers
Questions About Your Space?
Please contact IBIE’s Professional Meeting Concierge:
|Samantha Moore, CMP
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 202-789-0300 ext. 118