How do you produce the healthful pet food and treats that today’s consumers are looking for in the safest, most efficient, profitable way possible? By keeping up on the latest industry trends and technologies. At IBIE 2019, you’ll get an up-close look at high-tech food processing equipment, discover new ways to boost your bottom line with cutting-edge process innovations and access expert insights on the hottest topics in the pet food manufacturing industry — from clean labelling and sustainability to food safety and sanitation best practices.
IBIE’s world-class educational program, IBIEducate, is targeted to industry opportunities and challenges, and divided into specialized tracks, offering the most relevant information and training. Industry experts and leaders share valuable ideas and strategies that you can implement immediately to improve your product, optimize your production and increase your sales and profits.
Here are some of the session topics hand-picked for pet food processing professionals:
- Hazard Analysis: The Key Ingredient for Making Food Safe
- The ‘No Funky Stuff’ Revolution in a Clean Label World
- Energy Efficiency Improvement and Cost Savings Opportunities for Baking
- Automation Trends and Technology – Remote Maintenance
- FSMA Compliance: A Wholistic Approach
- Financial Impact of Recall, Contamination and Reputation Events
- How IoT is changing Bakery Maintenance
Explore a world of innovation in equipment and technology, talk directly to product experts and invest in solutions that will enhance efficiency in operations to cut costs and increase profit.
Douglas Machines Corp.
Reading Bakery Systems
Zeppelin Systems USA
Beyond the show floor, IBIE offers a wide array of interactive events and experiences to build your industry relationships and grow your network.