1. PAYMENT AND TERMS. A 25% deposit must accompany the sponsorship contract. An official written agreement must be held between IBIE and the sponsoring firm. Payment must be made directly to IBIE by the sponsoring firm in the contract through the a2z website accessed via the exhibitor console. All sponsorships/underwriting/financial support of official IBIE events must be handled through IBIE. IBIE will not publish your name or post you as a sponsor until contract and payment have been received. Sponsorship details and artwork specifications will be forwarded after the sponsorship is assigned and deposit has been paid in full. The remaining balance owed must be paid on time with the following timeline: 25% due May 1, 2021 and the remaining 50% on May 1, 2022.
The remaining balance owed must be paid on time with the following timeline: 25% due May 1, 2021 and the remaining 50% on May 1, 2022.
2. ELIGIBLE SPONSORS. Sponsorship items are available to IBIE 2022 exhibitors only. Exhibitors may purchase sponsorship items on a first-come, first-served basis. Multiple sponsorships may be purchased.
3. ALLOCATION OF SPACE, SPONSORSHIP PLACEMENT. Sponsorship recognition locations are assigned based on the contract between IBIE and the sponsoring company and is determined by price, seniority and event facility capabilities. IBIE will assign sponsor recognition based on the written facts available at the time the sponsorship contract is assigned and accepted by IBIE. IBIE reserves the right to assign or reassign sponsorship recognition locations after the contract is signed if it is necessary.
4. ARTWORK SUBMISSION DEADLINE. Benefits of sponsorship are time-sensitive. When submitting your contract, please provide a copy of your current or preferred logo in EPS, jpeg/png and gif formats as well as the web address you wish linked to it (if applicable). Often logos change and this is the only way we can be sure we use the proper version. All Sponsorship artwork for ads and signage must be submitted by the published deadlines. If not provided by published deadlines or if logo is not available in proper format, some benefits will be lost and additional costs could be incurred.
5. BAG INSERTS. Any sponsorship which includes the opportunity to place an item or publication in the conference bag will be mutually agreed upon by IBIE and the sponsor. Distribution of items received late and or without prior approval from IBIE cannot be guaranteed to be included in the conference bag and could incur additional costs.
6. BRAND STANDARDS. All sponsorship artwork is subject to approval by IBIE Show Management. Naming Sponsorships shall be consistent with IBIE Brand Guidelines, with “Presented by” or “Sponsored by” recognition secondary to the event feature.
7. SUB-LEASING, SPONSORSHIP SHARING. No sponsor shall reassign, sublet or share the whole or any part of the sponsorship with an additional company. Rulings of IBIE shall in all instances be final with regard to use of any sponsoring company and its compliance with the Rules and Regulations.
8. SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES. Prices quoted include all items listed in the sponsorship proposal and signed contract, unless otherwise stated.
9. CANCELLATION OF SPONSORSHIP. A Sponsorship will be considered canceled by the sponsor on the date that written notice of cancellation is received by IBIE. Exhibitors will be liable for 50% of the total cost of the IBIE 2022 sponsorship, if written notice of cancellation is received by IBIE no later than February 1, 2022 at 4:00pm EST.
If the cancellation is received after this date and time, the Exhibitor will be liable for 100% of the IBIE 2022 sponsorship fee.
10. DECORATIONS. IBIE shall have full discretion and authority over the placing, arrangements, and appearance of all items displayed by sponsor, and may require the replacing, rearrangement, or redecorating of any item or of any sponsorship announcement, and no liability shall attach IBIE for costs that may devolve upon the sponsor thereby. In the event that signage (hard or digital) is damaged, covered and or impeded in any way, IBIE will endeavor to correct the issue, but in some cases, it is outside IBIE’s control. No refunds or adjustments will be made in these situations.
11. EXCLUSIVITY. IBIE reserves the right to offer exclusive sponsorship opportunities as it sees fit. Exclusivity will be defined on a case-by-case basis.
12. PHOTOGRAPHY/DISCLOSURE. The photographic rights for the events sponsored or items the sponsoring company has agreed to is reserved to IBIE. By signing the sponsoring contract, the sponsor company agrees to distribution of the undersigned company in outlined contractual circumstances as well as the discretion of IBIE to utilize photography of their event and sponsor company name and logo presence for all other purposes as IBIE sees fit.
13. SPONSOR CONDUCT. The distribution of samples, souvenirs, and publications, etc. may not be conducted by the sponsor outside of their exhibit booth without written approval of IBIE. The sponsor shall conduct and operate its sponsorship (if a physical element exists) so as not to bother, endanger or interfere with the rights of other exhibitors, sponsors and attendees. Any practice resulting in complaints from any other exhibitor, sponsor or any attendee, who in the opinion of IBIE interferes with the rights of others or exposes them to annoyance or danger, may be prohibited by IBIE.
14. CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF EVENT AND OR INITIATIVE OUTLINED IN SPONSORSHIP CONTRACT. In the event that the premises in which the event or outlined sponsorship initiative is or is to be conducted shall become, in the sole discretion of IBIE, unfit for occupancy, or in the event the holding of the event and or sponsorship initiative or the performance of IBIE under the contract (of which these Rules and Regulations are a part) are substantially or materially interfered with by virtue of any cause or causes not reasonably within the control of IBIE, said contract and/or event or initiative (or any part thereof) may be terminated by IBIE. IBIE shall not be responsible for delays, damage, loss, increased costs or other unfavorable conditions arising by virtue of cause or causes not reasonably within the control of IBIE. If IBIE terminates said contract (or any part thereof) as aforesaid, then IBIE may retain such part of a sponsor fee as shall be required to recompense it for expenses incurred up to the time such contingency shall have occurred, and there shall be no further liability on the part of either party. For purposes hereof, the phrase “cause or causes not reasonably within the control of IBIE” shall include, but shall not be limited to, fire; casualty; flood; epidemic; communicable diseases; pandemic; earthquake; explosion or accident; blockade embargo; inclement weather; government restraints; restraints or orders of civil defense or military authorities; acts of public enemy; riot or civil disturbance; strike; lockout, boycott or other labor disturbance; inability to secure sufficient labor; technical or other personnel failure; impairment or lack of adequate transportation facilities; inability to obtain, condemnation, requisition or commandeering of necessary supplies or equipment; local, state or federal laws, ordinances, rules orders, decrees, or regulations whether legislative, executive or judicial, and whether constitutional or unconstitutional; or Act of God.
15. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. The sponsor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless IBIE, the event facility, the owner of such facility, and the city in which this event is being held, and their respective officers, agents and employees, from and against all bodily and personal injury, loss, claims, or damage to any person or any property arising in any way from the sponsoring company, its employees, agents, licensees, contractors or customers. IBIE shall not be responsible for loss or damage to displays or goods belonging to sponsors, whether resulting from fire, storms, acts of god, air conditioning or heating failure, theft, pilferage, mysterious disappearance, bomb threats or other causes.
16. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. In the event of a dispute or disagreement between the sponsor and IBIE or between two or more sponsors all interpretations of the rules governing the sponsorship contract, actions, or decisions concerning this dispute or disagreement by IBIE intended to resolve the dispute or disagreement shall be binding on the sponsor.
17. AMENDMENT TO RULES. Any matters not specifically covered by the preceding rules shall be subject solely to the discretion of IBIE. IBIE shall have full power in the matter of interpretation, amendment and enforcement of all said rules and regulations, and any such amendments when made and brought to the notice of the exhibitor shall be and become part hereof as though duly incorporated herein and subject to each and every one of the terms and conditions herein set forth.
18. DEFAULT. If the sponsor defaults on any of its obligations under this contract or violates any of its obligations or covenants under this contract, including without limitation any sponsorship Rule or Regulation promulgated pursuant to the contract, IBIE may, in addition to any other remedies provided for herein or otherwise available to IBIE at law or in equity, without notice, terminate this agreement and retain all monies received on account as liquidated damages. IBIE may thereupon direct the sponsor forthwith to remove its employees, agents and representatives, and all of its articles of merchandise and other personal property from the specified sponsored event and location.
19. AGREEMENT TO RULES. The sponsor, for itself and its employees, agents and representatives, agrees to abide by the foregoing rules and by any amendments that may be put into effect by IBIE.
20. ACCEPTANCE. Once the sponsor signs the Sponsorship Contract and returns it to IBIE, all terms and conditions are officially in effect. This agreement shall not be binding until accepted by IBIE. IBIE reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The decision of IBIE regarding IBIE 2022 sponsorship matters is final and binding.