IBIE 2022 is the premier event for the baking industry—and every member of your organization benefits from being there with the latest technology advances, expert-led training and product trends. Why not make the most of the event by holding your annual or corporate meeting before, during or after the show? Meeting rooms are great for:
- Meetings and events should be scheduled outside of expo hours
- Room users must comply with all venue rules and agree to pay all charges for services
- Any fees for room resets, re-keying, food & beverage, audiovisual, or security are the renter’s responsibility
- All served food and beverage must be purchased through the exclusive service provider of the venue, Centerplate
- If using a room to decorate product, the exhibitor must protect the carpet and room features (e.g., visqueen the carpet, etc.) at the exhibitor’s expense
- AV equipment must be ordered/rented through the exclusive service provider for IBIE, Freeman, Freeman AV, LVCVA, and Centerplate. The Corporate Meeting Program Manager will help you manage and connect with these service providers
- To participate in the Corporate Meeting Program as a supplier, you must be an official exhibitor at IBIE.
Save travel time and expenses
Organizations frequently send several people to IBIE and host a separate annual meeting. Instead, hold your annual meeting before or after the Baking Expo™—you’ll save travel-associated costs and minimize time away from the office.
Enjoy discounted meeting space
IBIE may be able to negotiate free or discounted meeting space for your company at the Las Vegas Convention Center or official IBIE hotels, depending on your requirements. And, IBIE can offer you discounted room block rates for the dates immediately before or after IBIE, with no fear of attrition or contracts.
Allow your staff the opportunity to participate in IBIE
Employees from all levels of your organization will benefit when they connect with the entire baking industry—it will result in better buying decisions and a more educated, motivated and connected team.
Plan with the help of personal IBIE Event Concierge
When an organization books a meeting with the IBIE Corporate Meeting Program, pre-planning and onsite assistance is provided at no additional cost to your organization.