Frequently Asked Questions
Where is IBIE 2022 taking place?
IBIE 2022 is taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109 in the North and West Halls.
What are the trade show hours?
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sunday through Tuesday, September 18-20, 2022;
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Wednesday, September 21, 2022.
What measures has IBIE 2022 taken to safely hold the Baking Expo™ in light of the COVID-19 pandemic?
While we are focused on bringing the industry together to get business done, our top priority is the health and safety for everyone who plans to participate in the upcoming Baking Expo™. We’ve been monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it continues to evolve and are working closely with our Las Vegas partners to follow guidelines for minimizing risk and ensuring the baking community is able to meet safely during IBIE 2022. We are dedicated to providing transparency and communication on this issue, please visit our COVID-19 Updates page for ongoing announcements.
- The Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) was awarded the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR facility accreditation by ISSA. They are the first facility in Nevada to achieve this accreditation, which ensures that employees are trained with best work practices, protocols, procedures and systems for biorisk prevention and containment.
- The LVCVA also developed a comprehensive plan for a new system of cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention. The plan was developed in collaboration with health officials and key stakeholders after extensive, thoughtful research on health and safety protocols and industry best practices.
- IBIE Show Organizers have certified ISSA – GBAC Trained Technicians on-staff who have been trained on the principles behind infection and contamination control measures for infectious disease outbreak situations such as the novel coronavirus, as well as best practices for response and remediation.
- IBIE Show Management is certified by the Event Leadership Institute’s Pandemic On-Site Protocol Training course on the topics of risk mitigation, internal and external team operations, venue operations and guest logistics, including situational awareness, handling and de-escalation tactics – to ensure a safe environment for on-site staff and guests.
When can I sign up for booth space?
Space sales are allocated based on the following timeline and exhibitors are placed using a priority points system.
Contracts will open up to all other suppliers on October 15 and space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Sign up for updates here.
What are the 2022 rates for booth space?
- 25% Initial deposit must accompany the Application & Contract.
- Second deposit of 25%, or amount equal to 50% of invoiced cost is due on October 15, 2021.
- Final payment of 50% must be received no later than January 31, 2022.
- Applications received after October 15, 2021 must be accompanied by 50% of total estimated space costs.
- Applications received after January 31, 2022 must be accompanied by 100% of total estimated space costs.
No exhibitor admission credentials will be distributed to any company that has not paid in full by January 1, 2022; and if any company still has not paid in full by the time of the first date of installation, Wednesday, September 14, 2022, they will not be allowed to set up their booth or receive any orders from contractors until the account is paid in full by cashiers or certified check, or credit card. No personal checks are accepted as payment for exhibit space on-site.
How can I access the Exhibitor Application Form?
Contact our Sales Team at [email protected] to receive your unique password credentials.
Where can I access the Exhibitor Console?
Registered Exhibitors can log-in to their console here. This information hub will open in February of 2022.
How do I book a hotel room?
Special hotel rates and travel discounts are available exclusively for IBIE 2022 participants through onPeak, the official housing provider for IBIE 2022.
When does housing open?
Housing is officially open! To receive the best hotel rates in Las Vegas, click here and make your hotel reservations today. Did you know that IBIE has dedicated exhibitor housing concierges who can help you book a block of rooms with additional discounts and perks for your team? Be sure to contact IBIE’s official housing provider for one-on-one support in booking!
Who is IBIE 2022’s official housing provider?
onPeak is the only official housing provider for IBIE 2022. IBIE cannot guarantee room rates or availability by any other company or representative. Hotel reservations made through any company other than onPeak are at the exclusive risk of the individual and cannot be guaranteed by IBIE.
BEWARE OF UNAUTHORIZED HOUSING SOLICITATIONS
If you are contracted about booking rooms by a company other than onPeak please contact us immediately. Unauthorized housing providers for the IBIE 2022 show include (but are not limited to): BookMyRooms.
onPeak will work closely with IBIE to prevent unauthorized solicitations of IBIE Exhibitors and Attendees and will pursue these poachers to prevent future contact. A “poacher” is defined as a hotel or third-party hotel agency that is unaffiliated with the event, yet solicits business from known or potential event participants. Why is this a problem? These unaffiliated organizations offering nonexistent rooms or false pricing can cost IBIE participants hundreds of dollars.
QUESTIONS? WE’VE GOT ANSWERS
The IBIE 2022 Show Management Team can be reached via email at [email protected] or at 312-321-6837. We are here to help you be successful in exhibiting at IBIE 2022.
Exhibit Booth Sales
Stay Connected to Big
Sign up now to receive important IBIE event updates and baking industry news and stay on top of valuable opportunities to grow your business in the ever-changing grain-based food industry. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.